Square-One Inspection Conducts Move In Certified home inspections in the Greater Tampa Bay area of Florida.
Homes Pre-Inspected and Ready
Buying a home? Make sure it's Move In Certified. Selling a home? Certify it now!
MoveInCertified homes have been pre-inspected by InterNACHI certified inspectors and the sellers confirm that there are no major systems in need of immediate repair or replacement and no known safety hazards.
The inspection reports are hosted on www.FetchReport.com. Ask the listing agent or seller for access to view.
What makes a Move In Certified home better than the listing down the street?
- The same reason a "Certified pre-owned vehicle" sells better than one in the Want-Ad's.
- The web based report is available to potential buyers before they pre-view your home. This saves you time and aggravation from showing the house to a buyer who wouldn't otherwise be interested.
- The inspection report complements the MLS Listing, increasing the chance of a "showing".
- The inspection report can be used in place of the required property disclosure form.
- The link to the Inspection Report can be posted on the MLS listing which will get more Realtors showing the property after viewing the report.
- The Homeowner is more knowledgeable of their property and has ample time to address repairs that are always required before closing. This reduces the cost of repair as there is adequate time to correct the issue without it becoming an "emergency" service call.
Read recent Los Angeles Times article about seller inspections.
Call 813-864-7697 Today to Schedule Your Inspection